Buying from The Watch Buyers Group
We buy and sell hundreds of watches every month.
These range from TAG Heuer and Omega to Rolex, Patek Philippe, Hublot and more. Not only do we have a price match guarantee on virtually any new brand (show us an advertised price, if we can match or beat it, we will), but beyond the discounts found online for new watches, watches that are 1 to 5 years old can be polished, serviced, and resold looking just like a brand new watch. This option can save you a great deal over buying new, even new at a discount.
We are the only company selling used luxury watches online offering a 3 year warranty and insurance appraisal with every watch.
We can do this because we are the only company selling watches online that employs three CW-21 Certified Watchmakers. This means we inspect and authenticate every watch that we sell. Every movement is cleaned and lubricated and all waterproof gaskets and seals are replaced prior to being sold. The case, bracelet, crown and bezel is polished to meet factory specifications, so, in other words, if you’re buying a used watch from The Watch Buyers Group, you are buying a watch that looks and functions like a brand new watch. We are the only company selling watches online to guarantee this, and not only do we offer the best warranty in the business and a complimentary insurance appraisal with every purchase, we will issue you a fall refund if the watch is not exactly as described, or even if you just don’t like it.
You have a lot of options when looking to buy a used watch online. We think our customer service, prices, warranties and guarantees, make us the only one you should consider.
Read More From Our Blog
- Moisture Damage and Rolex Watches - One of the few things that can render a Rolex movement beyond repair is moisture. Unlike electronic devices, moisture damage in mechanical watches is not caused by the instantaneous presence of a conducting liquid. Rather, the damage results from the rust and corrosion that takes place after the movement has been exposed to a liquid. […]
- Now Offering In-House Insurance Appraisals - We are happy to announce that we are now performing in-house insurance appraisals! Many Rolex and other high-end watches become separated from their original paperwork over the decades. Protect your timepiece and increase its value by getting an appraisal and certificate of authenticity performed by one of our in-house NAJA-certified appraisers! Click HERE to order your […]
- Why Do Some People Wear Wrist Watches? - Your first answer to the question “why do some people still wear wrist watches?” might be “do they?” The short answer is yes, yes people still wear wrist watches, just a lot fewer of them do. In the days gone by, we wore watches to tell the time, to always be in the present and […]
- Why are Wrist Watches so Expensive? - One of the reasons watches are losing their popularity among the populace of the typical everyday world is that they are so expensive. A Rolex or Tag Heuer on a man’s wrist shows that they are a man of supreme success and a force to behold. That is because so many people do not wear […]
- Why a Man Should Wear a Watch - A watch is sometimes seen as an old-fashioned sign of a generation gone by. Fewer and fewer people are wearing a wrist watch since most of keep a time piece with us at all times in our pocket, i.e., our cellular phone. It used to be a routine gesture to fake a look at your […]
- Which Luxury Watch Brands will Best Hold Their Value? - When you are ready to branch into the world of high end watches, there are many considerations you must recognize before going to the register. A lot of people will want the perfect look and fit and that is of course entirely subjective. However, one thing that is far less subjective and also important to […]
- What Watches are the Most Prestigious in the World of High-end Watches? - One of the most complex and intricate worlds is indeed the world of high end watches. Very few people undertake the necessary time to research and learn of the world. You could study for years and still never understand exactly all the things you need to know. You need to live it and breath it […]
- What Does Your Watch Say About You? - Accessories and luxury items reflect who you are to the world outside. The reason we even comb our hair in the morning is to make ourselves presentable, knowing that others will judge us based on our exterior. So what does your luxury watch say about you? We have summarized the stigmas and stereotypes affiliated with […]
- Which Luxury Watch Brands Best Maintain Their Value? - One of the advantages to paying more for a product – most any product – is the idea that it will retain its value over a lesser brand. It’s true in almost all worlds: a nice Martin guitar will not only maintain but sometimes increase in value, whereas a Ibanez or off-brand will certainly decrease […]
- Which are the Most Coveted Rolex Watches? - What drives up value in the arena of luxury items? Remember, there is no such thing as intrinsic value. Value is manmade. It’s a fabrication. Gold does not have inherent worth, we have given it stature and value almost arbitrarily. Value in and of itself comes from scarcity, perceived worth, and is ultimately determined by […]